N. Lawrence Edwards, MD
|MD||University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL|
|Residency||Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE||Internal Medicine|
|Fellowship||University of Michigan Medical School||Rheumatology|
- Edwards NL: Drugs to lower uric acid levels; how to avoid misuse in gouty arthritis. Postgraduate Medicine 89, 111-116, 1991.
- Edwards NL and Campbell D: Multicentric reticulohistiocytosis: Systemic macrophage disorder. Bailliere’s Clinical Rheumatology 5:301-319, 1991.
- Perkins ND, Edwards NL, Duckett CS, Schmid RM, Nabel GJ: Protein interactions between specific NF-B subunits and Sp1: Regulation of inducible HIV gene expression and the role of p49/100 NF-B cell. EMBO J.,12:3551-3558, 1993.
- Popp JD, Bidgood WD, and Edwards NL. The gouty tophus. Rheumatology Rev., 2:163-168, 1993.
- Popp JD and Edwards NL: New Insights into gouty arthritis. Contemp Int. Med. 7(no.1):55-64, 1995.
- Fiske DN, Bush CH and Edwards NL: Axial skeletal changes of paralysis may mimic ankylosing spondylitis. Brit J Rheumat 34:174-177 Feb., 1995
- Howe S and Edwards NL: Management of hyperuricemia and gout in heart transplant patients. J. Musculoskel Med 12(No.4):15-24, 1995.
- Fiske DN and Edwards NL: Clinical manifestations and pathogenesis of osteoarthritis. Contemp Int Med 7(No.6):13-31, 1995.
- Popp JD, Bidgood WD and Edwards NL: Magnetic Resonance Imaging of seven patients with tophaceous gout of the hands and wrists. Seminars Arth. Rheumat. (In Press), 1996.
- Edwards NL, Liu J-S, Nabel GJ: The role of NF-B in the TAR-independent tat-I activation of the HIV-1 LTR. (Submitted, J. of Virol).
- Fiske DN and Edwards NL: The use of corticotropin (ACTH) in the management of crystalline arthropathies. (Submitted, Am J Med).
- Fiske DN, McTigue J and Edwards NL: Scleroderma and blue toes (submitted, Arthritis Rheumat).
- Gutierrez M and Edwards NL: Techniques of joint aspiration and steroid injection. J. Musculoskel Med (In Press).
Please click here for a list of Dr. Edwards’ industry relationships.